Find Rotary Dryer, Rotary Drier, Rotary Kiln on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Rotary Dryer > Hyg Rotary Dryer

Hyg Rotary Dryer

Basic Info

Model No.:  HYG

Product Description

Model NO.: HYG Heating Mode: Steam, Electricity, Natural Gas, Coal Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Dryer Structure: Rotary Type Drier Sprayer: Air-Flowing Type Type of Atomization: PLC Controll Specification: CE HS Code: 84199090 Movement Way: Combined Drying Medium: Air Operational Method: Continuous Type of Flow: Contra-Flow Appearance of Dried Sample: Granule, Paste, Powder, Bulk Trademark: Changzhou Fanqun Origin: Changzhou, China About Rotary Dryer
The rotary dryer is a type of industrial dryer employed to reduce or minimize the liquid moisture content of the material it is handling by bringing it into contact with a heated gas.

Working Principle of Rotary Dryer
Products are fed to Rotary Dryer by screw feeder. Meanwhile, ambient air, after Air Filter, was heated by hot air furnace and be blown into  dryer via inlet hood. The dryer body is a slightly inclined drum. Products flow to outlet along with tumbled shovelling plates. After a certain heating time, about 95% of qualified final products will be discharged and packed from rotary dryer. The rest around 5% fine powder, together with hot air, will be conveyed to cyclone and/or Bag Filter. The tail gas which is in conformity with environmental protection requirement, will be completely exhausted by exhaust fan thus ended the drying process.

Composition of Rotary Dryer
Typically, a complete system of rotary dryer is composed of the flowing four parts:
Feeding&Discharge System Dryer body Filter System Electrical control 

Hyg Rotary Dryer

Contact us if you need more details on Rotary Dryer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Rotary DrierRotary Kiln. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Rotary Dryer

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters